Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

All weather mats

GRRS

Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla CE
Might be a little early but I think the 2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback floorliners from should fit the GR Corolla
Part Number: 441495-1-2
4414951-4414952.jpg

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
They already have the GR floor mats, front and back, along with the cargo liner which recently I found on only one site. I had the weather tech on my EVO, and use the Husky in my truck, so any protection will help. The GR liners are more black rubber look as the weather tech are more shine and gloss.

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
They already have the GR floor mats, front and back, along with the cargo liner which recently I found on only one site. I had the weather tech on my EVO, and use the Husky in my truck, so any protection will help. The GR liners are more black rubber look as the weather tech are more shine and gloss.
Hey what mats did you get? Mine should be arriving by the end of May so I want to pick some up before the car arrives.

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
Hey what mats did you get? Mine should be arriving by the end of May so I want to pick some up before the car arrives.
I went with the OEM GR mats from TheYotaGarage. There is a couple of other vendors that offer them now. I paid $179 front front and rear; the cargo tray goes for $110, and I could only find it available on one site.

GRRS

Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla CE
I went with the OEM GR mats from TheYotaGarage. There is a couple of other vendors that offer them now. I paid $179 front front and rear; the cargo tray goes for $110, and I could only find it available on one site.
Just checked their site and the part# 4414951 looks the same as the ones listed on WT. The prices on theyotagarage are better though.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Just ordered a set, thanks all.