Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

GR Corolla Arm Rest Kit from SXTH Element

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
Its less than 5 minutes install. My only concern is the offset and minimal base attachment for the armrest. I do understand why he designed it that way, as there are limited options for us, besides cutting into side of seats. It looks good, just my own OCD would be disrupted.

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
I took the bait and pre-ordered one. Will take some pictures when I get it.

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Product arrived today and looks great. Quality is almost like OEM, can't wait to install it this weekend.
IMG-0039.jpg

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
Give a good review after a few days use including: how sturdy it is to elbow pressure, the look from front, sides and back, and roominess for keys, sunglasses, etc..
I like the red stitching too. I am adding red stitching to my interior slowly. Added red in shift boot and going to buy the Tom's red stitching door cards too.

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Give a good review after a few days use including: how sturdy it is to elbow pressure, the look from front, sides and back, and roominess for keys, sunglasses, etc..
I like the red stitching too. I am adding red stitching to my interior slowly. Added red in shift boot and going to buy the Tom's red stitching door cards too.
Will do.

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Might need to get me one of these too.