Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

The 2024 Acura Integra Type S will have 320 horsepower

Reactions
City
Gig Harbor
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'23 GR CE
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMkh4j49etM

https://acuranews.com/en-US/release...r-acura-integra-type-s-full-reveal-next-month

Acura today announced the highly-anticipated 2024 Integra Type S will launch this summer with an impressive 320 horsepower, 310 lb.-ft. of torque and class-leading power-to-weight ratio, taking Integra performance to its highest levels yet. With power derived from a race-proven, high-revving 2.0-liter VTEC turbocharged engine and paired exclusively with a precise, short-throw 6-speed manual transmission, the Integra Type S promises ultimate street performance delivered with premium appointments.

Geared for a new generation of enthusiast drivers, the 2024 Integra Type S will be officially revealed next month ahead of the 48th annual Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach.

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
Basically a higher end, less boy racer Type R. I happen to like both the Honda and Acura, but the Type R needs wing side skirts to look less than an after market wing in IMO. I would have been happy with either one. I believe the Acura will be in the 48-49k range with the same power plant as the Type R, just a different tune to extract 5 more HP.

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Basically a higher end, less boy racer Type R. I happen to like both the Honda and Acura, but the Type R needs wing side skirts to look less than an after market wing in IMO. I would have been happy with either one. I believe the Acura will be in the 48-49k range with the same power plant as the Type R, just a different tune to extract 5 more HP.
Agreed 100%, thought the Type-R was just too much boy racer for me. Definitely prefer the tone down look of the Type S.