Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Toyota GR Corolla Interior Pictures

GR Corolla

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 GR Corolla
MY23_GR-Corolla-Circuit-Edition_018_b-scaled.jpg MY23_GR-Corolla-Circuit-Edition_018-scaled.jpg MY23_GR-Corolla-Circuit-Edition_019-scaled.jpg MY23_GR-Corolla-Circuit-Edition_020-scaled.jpg
2023-toyota-gr-corolla-113-1648581912.jpg
The design of the GR Corolla’s interior reflects the car’s performance, particularly around the driver’s cockpit.

Incorporating the feedback of professional drivers, a GR Full TFT meter was newly developed with a 12.3-inch color Multi-Information Display (MID) that has a GR meter with 4WD mode, turbo pressure, gear position indicator and tachometer. The brightly lit display is designed for easy-viewing in any condition and even features a start-up GR animation.

The shift lever has a shortened stroke for a quick throw between gears. Positioned where the driver’s arm is naturally lowered from steering, the action is light with short shift strokes, adding to the performance quality. GR Corolla uses a pull type mechanical parking brake.

The Circuit Edition’s interior is finished in black with red trim details around the door handles, center console, steering wheel and side air vents, and the Core Grade is finished with black and silver details.

Brin Naub® suede and synthetic leather-trimmed sport seats with red stitching, red mesh inserts and GR badged headrests; 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with seatback pocket; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat with seatback pocket are standard on the Circuit Edition. Fabric sport seats with gray stitching and GR badged headrests; 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with suede sheet seatback pocket; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat with seatback pocket are standard on the Core.

Automatic climate control, power windows with one-touch auto up/down and heated front seats and steering wheel standard on Circuit Edition. Heated front seats and steering wheel are available with the of Cold Weather package option on Core Grade.

A GR leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic sport steering wheel with audio, Multi-Information Display, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and voice-command controls comes standard on the Circuit Edition. For an added touch, a “Morizo” signed shift knob comes exclusively on the launch year Circuit Edition.

Standard on both grades is a push button GR engine start/stop button, aluminum sport pedals, two USB charging ports, one 12V auxiliary power outlet, lighted foot wells, front console tray and rear console box. Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging with full charge indicator light is standard on the Circuit Edition and available as part of the Technology package on the Core Grade.

Last edited by a moderator: