Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Supra Forum and GR Supra community dedicated to Toyota GR Supra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota Supra Forum today!

Toyota GR Gazoo Racing 3x5 ft Flag

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey guys!

I just wanted everyone to know I have restocked my GR Gazoo Racing Flags. These are perfect for your garage, office, or shop! They are 3x5 feet and can be used indoor or outdoor. If you are interested they are $20 shipped to your door. Tracking information is provided same day through USPS. Shoot me a PM so you can get yours before they are all gone!

Attachments

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
CUSTOMER PHOTO! Hey guys, these flags are in stock and ready to ship! Send me a message and your order will ship with tracking same day! Thank you to everyone that purchased in the past!

Attachments

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey everyone! Thank you for all of the orders, I just wanted to reach out and let everyone know I just restocked this style flag! Send me a message if you are interested. They ship SAME DAY with USPS tracking! Thank you!

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just restocked GR flags! These are perfect for your garage, events, shop, or home! They are 3x5 feet and can be used indoor or outdoor. $20 shipped. Ships with USPS, tracking provided same day! Message me if you're interested.

Attachments

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey guys, just a reminder that these are in stock and shipping same day! Thank you to all the guys that have purchased in the past. Keep sending me your garage/Supra pics with the flags! Thank you!

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the purchases! You guys are awesome. I just recently restocked these and they are ready to ship, same day with USPS tracking! I also have a 5 star rated Etsy Store that I will link below if you prefer that method. Thank you as always and shoot me a message if you have any questions!

Etsy Store: ShopwithStone - Etsy

GRFlag.jpeg RedGRFlagCustomerGarage.jpeg

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
1 supra w flags.jpeg
Hey guys, just a reminder these flags are great as gifts during the holidays! Send me over a message if you are interested! I also have a 5 star rated Etsy if that is preferred! Thank you!
Use code 5OFF2 for $5 off any two flags from the shop!

https://shopwithstone.etsy.com

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey guys, I just restocked these banners and they go quick! Thank you for all the messages and orders! Use code "5OFF2" for $5 off any two flags from the shop! Or shoot me a message and I'll get you hooked up!

https://shopwithstone.etsy.com

Attachments

trs2e

Reactions
City
Martinsville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Hey everyone, thank you for your last round of orders. I greatly appreciate all the messages here and on Etsy. Just an FYI, I will no longer be restocking these styles. I am moving to all custom bulk orders as a vendor and I won't be offering any of the current lineup that I have available. With that being said, the remainder of what I have will be the last, so grab yours while you can! Send me a message if you have any questions or are ready to order. Thank you guys as always!!

My Etsy: https://shopwithstone.etsy.com

Attachments