Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Toyota Increases Production for GR Corolla Circuit Edition

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
GRCorollaCircuitEdition_MY23_0117_V002-1500x1560.jpg
Toyota has recently made an exciting announcement that has been causing waves in the automotive industry. The Japanese automaker stated on Thursday that it plans to extend production of the highly sought-after GR Corolla Circuit Edition into the 2024 model year.

Originally, the GR Corolla Circuit Edition was only slated to stick around for the 2023 model year. However, due to the overwhelmingly high demand from customers, Toyota has decided to keep the mid-level trim around for another year. This decision has been fueled by the enthusiasm and excitement shown by Toyota GR fans for the Circuit Edition, according to the marketing VP, Michael Tripp.

"When Toyota GR fans speak, we listen, and our plans are to increase GR Corolla volume and continue offering the Circuit Edition as part of the GR Corolla lineup in 2024," said Tripp in a statement.

For those who are not aware, the GR Corolla is considered by enthusiasts and experts alike as the "one to have" out of the GR Corolla range. Nestled between the base Core model and the Morizo track special, it boasts front and rear limited-slip differentials, a carbon fiber roof, a big rear spoiler, leather-trimmed heated front seats, a JBL audio system, and a Morizo-signed shift knob, all for an affordable price of $43,995.

Toyota has also revealed that the 2024 version of the GR Corolla Circuit will carry over some of the standard features from the 2023 model, although the automaker has not specified further details.

The company has planned to produce approximately 1500 Circuit Edition cars for the 2023 model year, with first deliveries scheduled for the spring. While Toyota has not yet disclosed how many Circuit Edition cars it plans to make for 2024, it is expected that the number will be similar. Furthermore, the production of the Circuit Edition for 2025 and beyond is still under consideration by Toyota.

Overall, Toyota's decision to extend production of the GR Corolla Circuit Edition has been well-received by the public and the automotive industry. The addition of this highly sought-after model to the 2024 lineup is sure to excite Toyota GR fans and automotive enthusiasts alike. Toyota's commitment to listening to its customers and providing them with the vehicles they desire is commendable, and we can't wait to see what else the company has in store for the future.

GRCorollaCircuitEdition_MY23_0045-1500x1000.jpg GRCorollaCircuitEdition_MY23_0049_V002-1500x1000.jpg GRCorollaCircuitEdition_MY23_0126_V003-NEW-HERO-1500x1510.jpg GRCorollaCircuitEdition_MY23_0129_V002-1500x942.jpg