Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Thinking about All-Season performance tires from the Summer tires.

Nox335

Reactions
City
Hopkinton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2024 Toyota GR Corolla Core
As the title says, I am thinking about swapping out the Pilot Sport 4 summer tires for a good set of all season tires. What is the consensus for a recommended set of Ultra High Performance All Season tires?

I live in New England and this would be my second vehicle, but sometimes have to get places while my primary vehicle is being used. I am not planning on tracking the car and only plan to use the car to tear up narrow twisting back roads. I have had fast cars with summer tires in the past and know how completely useless they can be once the roads get cold and/or slick. While I might not be tearing up the roads in the winter with all season tires, I could at least still use the car to get around if the weather isn't fantastic, but still have fun when the roads are clear.